Why NRG Energy Services
Let our business power yours.
NRG Energy Services helps units run better, smoother, stronger, longer and more reliably. We have a nationwide reputation for increasing availability, reducing downtime and reducing operational costs. But step one in the process is linking up with the right team for the services to make critical choices, which are the correct and efficient ones.
When the unpredictable happens, we're there. From our O&M and engine services to our team of experts, you'll have the energy to do business at all stages. A complete, affordable, reliable solution – no matter the size – can keep your business running when unexpected outages halt electric generation. Secure your property's production. Protect your company's employees. Serve your great customers.
Why choose NRG Energy Services? It's simple. We're different.
As a single-source provider, we:
- Deliver seamless solutions for complex energy requirements as part of a corporate family with one of the nation's largest, most-diverse portfolios.
- Focus on managing each customer's unique demand by focusing on its core business necessities.
We also deliver a full spectrum of expertise. Our team:
- Hands off its expertise to customers, which addresses key business measures in unique ways and bring results in energy solutions.
- Saves customers time and effort, as we have the national presence, market knowledge and regulatory understanding to navigate diverse state and local requirements and incentives.
- Is part of a family which operates more than 50,000 MW of generation assets located in strategic markets throughout the U.S.
- Boasts a successful track record for improving plant availability, performance and safety.
- Prides itself in decades of experience in operating and maintaining plants.
- Optimizes current personnel and staffing plans to ensure efficient use of labor.
- Develops an incentive structure that creates a virtual partnership between the customer and us.
- Provides major maintenance on all of your plant's equipment, from day-to-day maintenance to performing major overhauls, field service and replacement parts.
- Hosts five shops nationwide to service your plant's equipment in Texas, Louisiana, Pennsylvania and Massachusetts.